Aside from providing brokerage services for your real estate transaction, I have built solid relationsips with top consultants that provide support services covering a myriad of important topics. With me as your broker you have access to these resources and expertise before, during and after the transaction.
Below are some examples of what may come in handy during a transaction: architects, designers, lenders, contractors, legal and financial advisors, appraisers, winemakers, viticultarists, vineyard managers, surveyors, civil engineers, geologists, soils engineers, well drilling and pump specialists.
- Vineyard & Vineyard Land - Soil and land evaluation, soil fertility, vine mineral nutrition, vine canopy management, pruning techniques, irrigation managment, pest and disease diagnosis, evaluation of existing vineyard, baseline soil suitability, mapping and spatial analysis.
- Wine Consultants and Winemakers - Wine quality, winery equipmnet evaluation, bulk wine source, custom crush operations, etc...
- Home & Design - Designers, Architects and Contractors to create a masterpiece from the ground up or a minor modification to turn a house into your home.
- Water - Well drilling, water treatment, storage tanks etc...
- Legal Advisors - Grape Contracts, Winery Licensing and Regulations
- Land Use Conultants - Zoning, Permitting, Advice and Strategy for your project.
The goal is to provide you with the informaiton needed to make an educated decision and find the right fit for your vision. With my knowledge of wine country and these support services I can surely help find what you're looking for.